Reinstalling the ESX host management agents and HA agents on ESXi
- Right-click on the ESXi host and click Disconnect. This disconnects the ESXi host from the vCenter Server Inventory.
- Log in to ESXi Troubleshooting Mode. For more information, see Tech Support Mode for Emergency Support (1003677).
- Uninstall the vpxa and aam components from the VMware ESXi host using these commands:
Note: Run the cat /etc/shadow command to verify if the vpxuser has been removed by the uninstall script. If the vpxuser has not been removed, run userdel vpxuser.
- Right-click on the ESXi host and click Connect. This initiates a re-install of the vpxa agent.
- Add the host to the appropriate cluster. This initiates a re-install of the aam agent.
mkdir -p /tmp/vmware-root
Nguồn: Verifying and reinstalling the correct version of the vCenter Server agents